An opportunity to optimize cataract surgery outcomes
As patients live long and have more active lifestyles, there has been an associated increase in demand for outstanding visual outcomes. In cataract surgery, ZEPTO® adds a new level of safety and precision by automating capsulotomies – a key step to ensuring optimal outcomes. A well-formed capsulotomy facilitates the success of subsequent steps, including hydrodissection, cortical aspiration, and IOL implantation1.
PRECISELY AUTOMATING A KEY STEP IN YOUR
ONLY WITH ZEPTO®:
- Aligned on the visual axis for optimal visual outcomes using Purkinje images
- Improved consistency and edge strength2
- Designed to optimize existing OR workflows
- Clear reimbursement
- Increase safety and achieve patients desire for long-term visual performance
SAFETY AND PRECISION
The ZEPTO® micro-surgical handpiece automatically creates anterior capsulotomies that are consistent in size, edge strength, and circular shape.
Learn more about the precision, strength, and value provided by ZEPTO®.
ZEPTO® takes capsulotomy accuracy and strength to another level while increasing efficiency in my operating room routine.
FULL CIRCLE COVERAGE
WITH ZEPTO® 360
ZEPTO® 360 Customer Care™ is your one-stop source for everything ZEPTO®
Contact us at 760.456.5015 or send us
an email at email@example.com to connect with our care team.
- Thompson V. Streamlined method for anchoring cataract surgery and intraocular lens centration on the patient’s visual axis. J Cataract Refract Surg. 2018 May;44(5):528-533.
- Thompson VM, Berdahl JP, Solano JM, Chang DF. Comparison of Manual, Femtosecond Laser, and Precision Pulse Capsulotomy Edge Tear Strength in Paired Human Cadaver Eyes. Ophthal. 2016 Feb;123(2):265-74.